Formatting campaigns for cellphones

Is there a way to look at what a campaign would look like on a cellphone before I send the campaign? I created a campaign and sent myself a test and it looks HORRIBLE! Is there no mobile view we can preview? Today, 81% of all emails are now opened and read on mobile devices. Can you guess what readers do when you send them an email that isn’t optimized for mobile? They delete it! In “help” I only saw that you can hide certain elements, but I don’t see a way to preview other than sending a preview and opening it on my phone and on my desktop. Am I missing something?
Very much looking forward to how the community is handling this issue.

Hi @alternativestlc,

The best way to preview how your campaign will look on mobile is exactly how you handled it – send a test email to yourself.

If you’d like to request a preview feature for mobile campaigns, you can do that here: https://bit.ly/34pf81m. Our Product team regularly checks this queue and prioritizes requests based on how they are trending.

Additionally, here is a help article with general best practices for designing mobile-friendly emails: Designing mobile-friendly emails – ActiveCampaign Help Center

I hope this helps!

Hi there, Amy from ActiveCampaign’s Customer Experience Team. We’re just refreshing our forum page and I wanted to add some help here for anyone who comes across this page/question/post.

We now have the option to preview emails as well as send test campaigns, see here.

Any questions or additional ideas, thread them below!