It’s been an intermittent problem for me but has become virtually 100% of our Outlook emails now (at least to the users who haven’t turned off Safelinks because Microsoft has been throwing off false positives for years). Sadly, I’ve turned off link tracking everywhere I can, but that means we’re getting little data about effectiveness.
In an email discussion with AC support this week, the answer was, “It is an Outlook issue but since it affects our users at the moment our team is working with the Microsoft team as well on our end to make sure they can whitelist all active hosted accounts even if they are reported to prevent that.”
Since this has been an ongoing issue, I asked how a resolution would be communicated. The answer was “There is no current way of notifying but if you want you can post it in ideas.activecampaign.com. They usually respond once it is addressed to you directly.”
Sadly, I am working with another provider for our onboarding sequence, but that means we’re having to use two systems. I hope this can get resolved soon as I like AC, but business is business. For external customers to be told our emails are “unsafe” simply isn’t something we can accept long-term.