Email or form with just one question

So, I want to send a simple email to a few hundred contacts and the only thing I want them to do is to answer one simple question. And that should as easy as possible for them.

I have been thinking about doing this using a form with just one field, although I would need more fields for their name, email etc so I can verify who says what.

But then I came up with the idea of link tracking in emails. If I create a simple email with just two clear links/clickable images it should serve the purpose as I can export the link history from Campaigns.

Does it make sense? Easy for contacts and easy for me?

Hey damstahl,

Biannca here from our CX team, sorry we missed this when it was originally published.

In the spirit of providing insight on this question for anyone that comes across this post - you example makes sense and can work. If there’s links/clickable images that redirect to different landing pages.

An alternative solution is to utilise the Link Actions feature and “Add a Tag” option - when contacts click on link/image A or B they get the respective A or B (example).

If you’re curious about Link Actions, please see this guide.

Please don’t hesitate to reply back out if you have any further questions.