Day 1 | Get ready for RESULTS!

Welcome to Day 1 of the ActiveCampaign 21-Day Entrepreneur Challenge!

Get ready for an exciting journey over the next three weeks, as we dive into the full potential of ActiveCampaign. :dizzy:

We’ll guide you through a daily challenge using our powerful features and best practices to grow your email list, boost open rates, and drive revenue for your business!

Be sure to check in each day, as we’ll be sharing a “Task of the Day” for you to complete. These tasks are designed to be quick, engaging, and instantly impactful— no chores or bore here. Just actionable tips to supercharge your marketing strategies and deliver real results within your own ActiveCampaign account in under 5 minutes a day! :rocket:

To kick things off, we need to know where you’re starting from. Please take a moment to complete the brief task of the day below.

We can’t wait to get to know you better, and watch your business goals come to life! :blue_heart:

Day 1 - Task of the Day:

Reply to this post and introduce yourself. Include your name, your role, your current email open rate, and email list subscriber count. If there are any other metrics that you’d like to improve, such as Click-Through Rate (CTR) for instance, include that as well! We are interested in knowing all of your goals for your ActiveCampaign account.

To access these metrics:

1. Click Contacts > Lists to navigate to the Lists overview page.
  2. Choose the list for which you want to see engagement.
  3. Click the dropdown menu next to Import Contacts.
  4. Click "Engagement management."

Engagement managment option in Lists.jpg

This is the best place to pull for lists as engagement is measured by opens and clicks.

You can alternatively pull the open rate for individual campaigns using the Campaigns Performance report. There are two ways to access the Campaigns Performance report:

• The first way is to go to “Campaigns” > “Campaigns Performance”
  • The second way is to go to “Reports” > “Campaigns Performance”

The Campaigns Performance report will load the history of your campaigns sent in the last 14 days.

2 Likes

Tip from a “Super User” for anyone considering this - just do it.

Some reasons why:

• This “holiday” week is a great time to get the ball rolling. Not that you can’t join mid-stream, but this week, when things are maybe just a little bit slower, is a great time - and you get your 2nd half of the year off to a great start.
  • Working on (and in) your AC account for a little bit each day via this challenge is a great way to level up. One reason I believe the study halls are so beneficial is that they are DEDICATED time that you spend thinking about how you use AC. You may not be at a point where you can spend 1-2 days in person at a study hall - but you can find some time throughout the day.
  • The ROI is hard to beat. The challenge is free. The “value” of what they have put together, you’d probably be paying a consultant or guru $500-$1,000 for, and the actual business impact is probably 10X minimum - even if you just think about the value of your time.
5 Likes

I completely agree with Ben (@leadflowagency )!

I’m happy to share some of our data with you! My name is Bruno, I am a SuperUser and the Head of Tech and Co-founder of Level Up Creators and Level Up Creator School.

It’s very important for us to have great engagement with our audience, which is currently at 65%! I’m curious to know the results of others as well!

1 Like

Fantastic engagement @brunodefigueredo!! :star_struck:

1 Like

What is a good engagement %? Mine is 66% across all lists. Would you recommend doing a cleaning? I hate the idea of removing my hard-earned contacts lol

You’re well above what is considered good engagement! Great work!

There are people always coming and going - I think you want at least 50%. Engagement tends to start out high so the quicker you can get someone to open an email, the more likely they will open additional emails in the future.

If most people are entering your list via a lead magnet - great - this is one of your best shots to get them to open and click an email from you.

If they sign up for a newsletter, send them a copy of the previous newsletter - and if you are slick, use conditional content to explain that you are sending them you most recent newsletter so they don’t have to wait for the next one.

1 Like