ActiveCampaign Forum

Custom Font

Anyway to add a custom font to a template that I am missing without using full custom HTML and removing the use of the drag and drop elements? Would be good if the email designer had options for custom css or code so that we could put in a web font.

Hi LaTesha —

This isn’t currently possible.

If this interests you, submit feedback to our product team here: http://ideas.activecampaign.com

… and add a comment that the ability to use Google Fonts, or something similar, within designer campaigns would be helpful.

I am considering switching from mailchimp but not having webfonts or custom css is really difficult. Please add!

Any progress on this? We’ve been reached out to several times on how Active Campaign could be improved and I must have replied about 5 times that templating and styling is woefully lacking behind your competitors. I didn’t want to move to Active Campaign away from MailChimp. You can tell MailChimp cares about design. The templates work as they should (you update a template, it updates all campaigns using it), the inline styling works great (you can write a style block and they inline it all for you - perfect for custom fonts among other things in editable regions) and their UI is nice to use. I don’t want to have to move again. I figured in 3 years you’d have been able to fix this…