Asking for help to gain 0.7 points @ mail-tester

I want to score a perfect 10 with the mail-tester.com spamtest. For now i am scoring a 9.3 because of the following:

1. I get -0.5 because there are no ALT attributes for the Social Media icons in my mailings. Can i fix this myself?

2. I get -0.249 with this message: HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS From and EnvelopeFrom 2nd level mail domains are different

Could someone help me with this? I don’t think it’s a big deal i just need some push in the right direction.

With regards,

Richard

Outdoor Escape Hoeven

1 Like

Anyone able to help me?

Thanks in advance!

As far as I can tell, there’s no way to change the header domains :frowning:

As far as the image alt attributes, there’s gotta be a way, but I haven’t been able to find an answer, either/

Click on the picture, then on the right hand side type in a description of the picture where it says info.

You can go back to the social media Icon image and check the Alt text that you missed.
You cannot change the from the name.
Mail-tester perfect score doesn’t guarantee the deliverability. Try to also check the IP score if you know where to find it and see if there is any issue for it. Many email clients are still looking at IP score.

Hey there! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

Just to add more info to this topic, it is also very important to highlight that with the recent verification updates, deliverability improves a lot by creating DKIM, SPF and DMARC records for your domains. Then when creating each campaign, you can access our SPAM CHECK feature to look for great suggestions and then send a few tests just to make sure everything is working as expected. To learn more about tips improve your deliverability, click HERE.

Now, if you encounter any specif issues with one of your campaigns, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can review it together!!