Ask me all your questions about ActiveCampaign's product updates!

Hi! I’m Tim, host of ActiveCampaign’s monthly Product Updates webinar, and I’m here to answer any questions you have about ActiveCampaign’s products.
This month we covered:

• Custom Domain Wizard in Pages
  • Ability to move pages to folders
  • New table view and ability to search by title in Pages
  • Bulk delete of pages
  • Filter by status of pages
  • Task notifications available on mobiles
  • Field mapping available for Pipedrive interaction with new CX App
  • New 1to1 send email automation action!
  • Improved ecommerce dashboard insights
  • Localized Custom Reports
  • Campaigns data available in Android mobile app
    You can join us next month by registering here and you can watch this month’s webinar here.
    If you have any questions about anything covered in this month’s product updates webinar or about any of ActiveCampaign’s products, comment on this thread and I’ll be happy to answer them. Thanks!

Hi Tim, I missed this month’s webinar and looking for more information on the new sales engagement automation and 1 to 1 email automation action. (more than what is on the commercial page)

Haven’t found it in the help pages yet, but perhaps you can help me out.

Specific question I have:

Will these emails then not have a bulk mailer signature in their code (since they are sent from your own email account)

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Kristoff

Hi Kristoff! The help doc being updated with this new action and is almost ready. I’ll be sure to post a link here once it’s out.

Well that was fast! The help article is available now with the “Send a 1:1 email” listed second under the “Sending Options” section. Hope you enjoy!