Adding a VCF card to campaign email

How can I add a VCF card to an email. So when they click the link it will add the card to their email. For example it will say “To make sure our emails don’t get lost, add us to your address book.”

I made the card but I don’t know how to get it on the email.

1 Like

Hi Chastity! Great question! This should work, but please let me know if you have any hiccups:

To add a VCF (vCard) file to an email in ActiveCampaign, upload your VCF file to a cloud storage service (e.g., Google Drive, Dropbox) or your website’s hosting server.

Once uploaded, get the public sharing link for the VCF file. Make sure the link is accessible to anyone with the link.

In the email editor, add a link or button with the desired text (e.g., “Add us to your address book”). Highlight the text or select the button, then click the link icon. Paste the public URL of the VCF file into the link field.

Add a short explanation or call-to-action to encourage recipients to add the vCard to their address book.

And then, as always, send a test email to yourself to ensure the link works correctly and the vCard file can be downloaded and added to the address book.

Welcome to the Community!

Mika! Thanks! It Worked!

1 Like

Awesome!!! :clap: