Active Campaign has the worst customer service in have experienced in recent times

after 3 days of trying to simply purchase 1 additional user seat for $19.00 i have literally spent hours trying to do this purchase. It is impossible to get anything done because you can no longer call anyone to get anything done. Just people in other countries in chat that go back and forth asking questions for something so simple. What could be simpler than i want to buy 1 account user seat for $19.00 that is it. One minute at the most. I am at 3 days and hours and still have not had it done.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I agree that this should be a simple request. Can you DM me with your ticket number so I can help escalate this to the right person?

The AC policy of not having a customer phone number to call is awful. Instead I chat with people in other countries who probably don’t even know what i am asking or saying. This is so frustrating to say the least. I have been an AC customer for years and I am one inch from changing service because customer service is the WORST.

TICKET 9680330 I have 3 days and a few hours invested in this. Just to buy something for $19.00. beyond ridiculous have a person who can do something email me at giversuniversity@gmail.com

tell the higher ups:

AUTOMATE THE ORDINARY HUMANIZE THE EXCEPTION: AKA: have an actual phone number where someone can call and ask for a simple thing to get done.

You should have the link to add the user now. Please let me know if you need more help!

This is still not correct:

All I want is this plan plus 1 user seat. Total monthly cost should be $59 + $19 = 78.00 total. I don’t want the CRM add on and never wanted it. Please credit my account for the last 2 months. I was charged automatically for the CRM add on. I never authorized it, and we don’t use or have Deals. My total monthly bill should be $78.00 total for the plan I currently have shown below and the 1 user seat extra. That is it. nothing else on my plan. please adjust it accordingly. I will watch for the updated link.

TICKET 9680330 I have 4 days and hours invested in this. Just to buy something for $19.00. beyond ridiculous have a person who can do something email me at giversuniversity@gmail.com

We have a manager looking into this now. So sorry for the trouble!

Active Campaign did eventually do the right thing and did handle my account as per my request. Thank you for that. It could have been much easier with a phone number to call for service. This could have been handled in about 1 or 2 minutes at the most. Automation is good, but there are some serious drawbacks when it comes to customer problem solving. A special phone number when the automation does help properly is a good thing to consider. Thank you for your help and all is good.

Wonderful. Thank you for this feedback, which I will share with our team internally. Happy it’s sorted!