ActiveCampaign Forum

Woocommerce Abandon Cart Not working

Hi, I believe the abandon cart set up with woocommerce is not working at all. I have flagged this to support and its been more than a week and there is no updates, no solutions and not even an attempt to troubleshoot. I was really sold on the deep data integration features but it just is not working.

The ActiveCampaign support staff also verified that it is not working. The email contact exists, a cart was abandoned but no reminder emails are being sent.

Hi @passionhome,

I see that you have a support ticket that is being worked on by our dev team and they are working to resolve this for you.

I have also alerted the support team of your post here in this forum.

Thanks!
Vera

I am having the same issue and have several tickets open. Did you ever get this resolved?

Abandoned cart functionality also doesn’t seem to work for me. Is there an update please?

Hello @folioalbums77621,

Looks like you’re in contact with our Support team and they are looking into this for you.

Thanks!

I’m also using WP and Woocommerce and my abandoned cart functionality isn’t working. It hasn’t been working since Wed. May 8th. I imagine there’s some kind of issue on ActiveCampaign’s end. I have a few open tickets and they might all be inter-related. It’s been more than a few days and they’re still trying to fix this.

Suffice to say I am dissatisfied with how long it’s taking and am upset at the loss of potential revenue from this.