ActiveCampaign Forum

Unsubscribes by Date

One of my lists dropped by 100 subscribers in a few short days which is unusual because my list is typically growing by almost 200 subscribers per month.

What is the best way to get a list of unsubscribes that shows subscribe date, unsubscribe date and reason/source. I see you can go to contacts and get a list of unsubscribes, but can’t see how to sort by unsubscribe date?

My goal is to determine if new subscribers or leaving right away or ID some other trend that is happening or if AC is dumping a large amount of emails that are bouncing.

I don’t want to go into each campaign as I send out multiple emails a week and I don’t want to go into each contact as that will take too much time.

Thanks!

Hi there,

The best way to do this is to export your list where you’ll be able to see the unsubscribe dates, as well as the subscribe date. However, for the reason you will have to manually look through each campaign report.

This article should provide you with some additional help: https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000055810-How-do-I-export-a-list-

Thanks!