ActiveCampaign Forum

Split Testing / Comparing Results / Winner

Hi All -

Maybe I’m just overlooking this, but I can’t seem to find anywhere within the reporting interface that shows a comparison of the results when sending a split test campaign.

Is there a screen/page that will show Campaign A vs Campaign B with any of the following metrics:

• Open Rate
  • Click Rate
  • Bounce Rate
  • Etc.

I hope I’m just overlooking this and that it is an easy find. I think this information would be very useful for determining subject lines and from names for future campaigns.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi!

If you go to the campaign’s report, you’ll see a filter in the top right corner that will allow you to switch between versions:

Hi there,

I’m also looking for an results overview.
We have choosen “Determine (and send using) the winner” with three different subject lines. We have a winner: ok. But I cannot find the open rate at the moment the decision was made by the system.
It would be interesting to know, how close the numbers were at that moment. There is no comparision possible based on the “Filter split test campaign” because for the winner the other 70% of emails have been sent already…

Hopefully I am overlooking some detail here ?
Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

I would also love to see tha answer to this question?! :slight_smile:

Yet another fail by AC. You can’t even see which technically had the better open rate because the numbers are skewed. If you simply filter by individual campaign it will show you the open rates but like the last poster said you can’t determine what they really were.

Any improvement with this one? I still can’t see the results of the sample.

2 Likes

I completely agree …

2 Likes

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue - I am also missing the comparison of open rates of different versions at the time when the winner was determined. These are important data for understanding which preferences our target audience has! Could you please include that in the testing results asap?

2 Likes

I agree that the “Campaign Overview Report” with the graph is not helpful at all, but you can click on each row in the SUMMARY tab and it’ll take you into a page with more specific data points where you can filter the split test campaigns and manually compare the numbers. :persevere:

I’ve contact Support to see if there was an easier way, I will update this post if I have more news.

1 Like

I would also like a similar reporting feature. It would be nice to see what the result was at the time the system chooses a winner. For example, how do I know if the winner was chosen by a narrow margin and if it is worth re-testing or using the results to shape future email strategy…

The Active Campaign reporting views really stink. How on earth are they so behind on this? I didnt even think to look at these options before I signed up because they are so thoroughly standard with ever vender now.

1 Like

I’m also looking for a way of analyzing split test data (at the time winner was determined.) I’m actually really surprised there’s no way of seeing this information. :frowning:

I’m really disappointed that this was suggested years back and there’s still no progress when it is such an obviously important thing. Also, AC’s marketing on the Split Test page makes it seem like you can easily view this: https://www.activecampaign.com/email-marketing/ab-testing – with is very misleading to new customers. Any updates?

1 Like