ActiveCampaign Forum

Site tracking with Shopify

I have been trying for over a week to get site tracking setup on my shopify store. However, AC support can’t seem to help me.

I have the snippet placed at the very top of footer.liquid in shopify, which supposedly is where the code is suppose to go. But, I cannot see any site tracking info.

Has anyone successfully setup site tracking on their shopify site? If so, where did you place the snippet of code to enable site tracking? Also, is there a special URL that has to be whitelisted for shopify?

I just got it to work by putting it in the “theme.liquid” file just above the line.

Hey there!

Site tracking set up for Shopify is a bit different, but you should be able to follow these steps to get it up and running:

Please let us know if it still won’t work for you, and we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Meghan

There’s a huge bug in the way AC tracks Shopify sales making your conversion data completely unreliable. Please see:

AC seems to have no plan to fix this.

Hi @teststackrx!

This functionality changed recently, so your contacts will come into ActiveCampaign if they select the box or not. Can you send us a screenshot of the conditions for your A/B split test so we can see how it would work with the new functionality?

Thanks!

Meghan