ActiveCampaign Forum

Hiding content for mobile

You can now hide content for mobile:

2 Likes

Didn’t even realize that, nice! Solves a lot of design problems too, like when you have an image block positioned in a weird multi-column/multi-row space which you know will look like crap on mobile. Now we can just hide it.

Next up: Hide on desktop :wink: Or a toggle

1 Like

Ha, I have been waiting for the feedback to roll in with people requesting hide on desktop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already saw a request in the feature request section I think for hide on desktop Jason - it’s the next logical step :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was there any more news on the ‘hide on desktop’ feature? I have used this a lot of previous platforms so you can creative headers optimised for desktop and mobile separately. Just hiding items on mobile doesn’t leave you with a mobile optimised design.

Hi,

Just jumping in here real quick. ActiveCampaign does not currently have a ‘Hide on Desktop’ feature. If you would like to see this feature added, I would encourage you to submit the idea here: https://ideas.activecampaign.com/ideas/new.

All submissions are reviewed by our Product team who are welcome to new ideas.

Let me know if you need any clarification or have any other questions.

Thank you,
Cody

1 Like

Any updates on hiding content for desktop email client? … can’t believe this thread started in 2015 and there’s no updates to this request, seems a bit odd and should have been the next logical step in terms of features.