ActiveCampaign Forum

Best Website Builder to Integrate w Active Campaign? Recommendations please

My org’s website is currently a combo of JOOMLA and Instapage. I am looking to move to one platform using a drag and drop similar to Instapage where the vendor hosts the website and is responsible for updates and IT security not me.

I am wondering what works best to integrate with AC - especially event tracking. While event tracking is supposed to be possible with Instapage I have not found a developer that can do this for us yet despite alot of time and effort on my part to help facilitate this. So although Instapage is listed as an app that integrates with AC - in my experience not very easily. I would like one that does not require programming knowledge.

I know WordPress is likely easiest integration but it’s not drag and drop (though it seems there are some templates that mimic this) and I have to host and be responsible for IT Security (I’ve been hacked multiple times would prefer not to have this responsibility).

Wix appears to be out and I’ve looked at Lead pages which now has some homepage templates so I could use one platform but again I wonder if it integrates only in theory. I head a small nonprofit and we are heavy on content - I think I have about 70-80 pages I need to migrate and that’s a reduced number.

Anybody happy with the way their website integrates with AC event tracking?

Thank you for your help on this.