ActiveCampaign Forum

ActiveCampaign integration with PayPal

I was trying to connect my ActiveCampaign account with PayPal, but it seemed that I can do that just by using Zapier…which made me kind of sad :frowning:

Is there any way to directly connect ActiveCampaign with PayPal?

What specifically are you trying to do?

@Barry I wanted to add tags to people who made a purchase.

Tagging subscribers who visit a product thank you page isn’t working well for me: most of customers don’t get tagged because my “product delivery system” adds dynamic parameters to the URL of the product thank you page.

You can do that with PayPal via Zapier. The bigger problem is that many times people may use a different email address for PayPal than the one they signed up to your list with.

Yes, that is another problem…

Also, creating a paid Zapier account just to integrate PayPal seems like a waste (that amount of budget could easily go to other more useful tools).

A post was split to a new topic: Integrating with Paypal and date-based automations

You can do that with PayPal via Zapier. The bigger problem is that many times people may use a different email address for PayPal than the one they signed up to your list with.
[/quote]

Has anyone found a solution to the two emails issue? We currently handle it manually, simply making changes only if a contact tells us they’re receiving duplicate emails but would definitely like a better solution if anyone has one!