ActiveCampaign is exceptionally slow, entirely unusable
As per the topic title, I am finding ActiveCampaign to be exceptionally slow.
I can’t imagine what it is costing us (in terms of employee time spent) to be using this tool.
We are likely going to move away from ActiveCampaign because of this issue alone (which is sad because, we like the functionality it provides).
@activecampaign, what are you doing to solve this? Is this your number one priority? Let’s have a discussion!
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 582 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)