20 Condition limit!? HELP!

JoshFi
edited January 13 in Email Marketing

Hi everyone, my name is Josh and I run large lists with multiple segments. I am in shock that we can only use 20 conditions in a segment and only select 1 segment to send to… Let’s just say you want to send to 22 states but it only allows you to select 20 in the segment… That doesn’t seem right. Any advice to get around this?

Comments

• Hi! I have a way to work around it.

Firstly, manually tag all those who fit into the segment you want to create with some tag, something like "22 State Segment Tag", just to keep track of them. Then, I would suggest to do the send to this single tag, which will be a group of those who fit those conditions on your database.

Then, set up an automation so that whoever receives this tag in the future will fall into that segment (for future sends to that tag), and you should be sorted! The main thing is using one tag as a catch-all of those who fit the conditions you originally wanted to have included in your segment.

• Hi! I have a way to work around it.

Firstly, manually tag all those who fit into the segment you want to create with some tag, something like "22 State Segment Tag", just to keep track of them. Then, I would suggest to do the send to this single tag, which will be a group of those who fit those conditions on your database.

Then, set up an automation so that whoever receives this tag in the future will fall into that segment (for future sends to that tag), and you should be sorted! The main thing is using one tag as a catch-all of those who fit the conditions you originally wanted to have included in your segment.