Lead tracking in contact record
How do people track lead sources in AC? Those other marketing automation guys, which I also use (In****soft) have a lead tracking field that is set once, and cannot be overwritten. Populate a hidden field, and you have the lead source that will never be overwritten.
The problem with using custom fields in AC is that they have the potential to get overwritten if a contact comes through another lead source.
Anyone have suggestions how to handle this?
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 582 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)