Irrelevant custom fields included in email results of form submissions
We have some very technical contact forms and consequently use a lot of custom fields.
We also use some very simple contact forms with only 4 fields, but the “Email Results” action sends us all of the custom fields (blank or default values) in addition to the ones appearing on the form.
This doesn’t make any sense. Is there a way to prevent this?
Can we not have only the fields on the actual form emailed by default?
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 582 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)