Is it possible to run custom domains over SSL?
I’ve setup ActiveCampaign to run on a subdomain off my website. I can access it over SSL when I manually add https to the url, but certain pages don’t work correctly. For example the overview page won’t load correctly.
I would like to let my customers access ActiveCampaign on a subdomain on my website over SSL. (for example https://customer.invalshoek.nl)
Is this possible?
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 582 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)