Change default font in Campaign Editor

wilmottgroup
edited March 2017 in Email Marketing

We have a newsletter that goes out four days a week and have set it up with a particular font size and style. However, I have been unable to figure out how to make it the default.

As a result, every time we create the newsletter for the day or make any sort of last minute updates we have to go through and reformat the fonts and font size again. It is really time consuming.

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be a great help.

Thanks!

Comments

• gorgeousgeekwebdesig
    edited October 2017

You can create the newsletter based on a template. If your current newsletter has a the right font style, then you can save that email as a template, and next time you create a newsletter, you pick up the template and only change the content.

Hope that is what you were looking for.

In my case, I wanted to set a font-family and size as default for any new campaigns, as I copy paste a lot of the content, and it always gets pasted in as Arial 12px no matter the original format … If anyone knows a way around it, let me know :slight_smile:

• rentslam
    edited May 2020

Has a solution been implemented for this now? Because I also still get the default font every time I add a new text element. So even working with standard templates does not work, unless you have the exact same layout and content sections in each and every email. Any solution?

• resilienceinservice
    edited January 21

This is also driving me crazy! How to set your default fonts and sizes?

• professoraustin
    edited February 19

We’d also love a solution for this!

It’s a pain that every time you add a new text-block it shows up Arial/12px (which seems like a bad platform-wide default – 12px is tiny…)

Would be awesome if you could set your own default.