Double opt-in when form not used
I’ve set up an integration with Gleam. I can’t use the AC form; instead, I have to use Gleam’s form.
The integration is working. The problem is that the double opt-in isn’t taking effect on my new list, I’m assuming because we’re not using the AC form.
I have to use the double opt-in for new subscribers because I’m in Canada. How else can I set up this up without using the form?
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 583 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)