Adding Regex in automation
Is it possible to use regex while setting up automation?
I will explain the use case, I am trying to set up an automation that would check if the user's email belongs to certain domains like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, X, Y Z etc. For this, I am creating a check on if email 'contains' any of the terms. The automation builder allows me to set upto 3 conditions but I have way more values to check.
Can we use something like, if email 'contains" gmail | yahoo | hotmail | Rediff | X | Y | Z ?
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 583 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)