Meet the Community & Introduce Yourself! 🎉

MollyK
edited March 2 in Getting Started

Welcome to the ActiveCampaign Community Forum! 

Here, you can get quick feedback from fellow ActiveCampaign customers, crowd-source solutions, earn rewards for participating in discussions, and learn about new features and product updates. 

We want to give you the opportunity to introduce yourself and get to know other members of the Community.

But first, let's take a quick tour of the forum and meet some of the faces you'll see around here!

Now, it’s your turn! Please take a moment to share a bit about yourself down below. We want to know: 

1. Who you are
  2. A little bit about your business
  3. What you're hoping to gain from the ActiveCampaign Community

As a thank you, we'll award you the Autobiographer badge!

P.S. - Want to go the extra mile? Shoot a quick video answering the three questions above (under 100 MB) and upload it to your intro post, and you might just earn yourself an extra special badge ... 👀

Comments

• Hey guys!

I'm Luke, I work at a research company. We use Active Campaign for our contact management, email automation, deals and sales pipeline and intergrate a lot of it with other apps like Proposify, FB lead ads, LinkedIn lead ads.

See you around!

• Hi AC community,

Hoyle Koontz here from The Vectre, a startup SaaS product shop based in North Carolina. We've created a virtual sales enablement platform for senior living communities called YourTour. We purchased AC for CRM and marketing automation, but our intent is to also use it for CSX strategies as well. I'm a novice with AC, but I'm eager to learn! Looking forward to digging into the forum to uncover those hidden gems you don't hear in the larger training courses!

Cheers,

Hoyle

• Hi Molly. Great to interact with you and the entire AC community here. I'm a 25+ year digital media and marketing executive, the former Chief Digital Officer for several B2B and consumer media companies, and now consult with media companies all over the world helping them with their digital strategy, audience, revenue and platform development. Most of my clients are magazine publishers (B2B and consumer) and use ActiveCampaign extensively. They range in size from 10K subscribers up to 250K.

Looking forward to seeing this community take off and become a great place for us all to help each other, our businesses, and our clients!

Eric Shanfelt, Founding Partner, Nearview Media

https://nearviewmedia.com

• We're happy to have you here, Eric! Thanks so much for taking the time to say hello! 👋

• Hey Molly, it's great to connect with you and all other awesome folks here!

Myself Sajith, and I'm a freelance digital marketing strategist and automation consultant from India. I've been using ActiveCampaign for the past 5 years for developing CRM automation, email marketing, and as a powerful follow-up and nurturing tool for the marketing sales funnels.

I look forward to connect and network with fellow AC users to share and gain my knowlenge. :)

• Hey all,

Chad Hollister from Vermont here. I joined AC to help promote my band Chad Hollister Band (inventive name!). I’d love to connect with other musicians t see how they’re going about it as I’m a bit lost and not great w the tech side.

nice to be a part of this community.

• Welcome welcome, @Chad and @Sajith_Mohan! Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourselves!

• Hello All!

After reading some other intros, I realized I have a very different bio! 😁

I'm Tara Wilken and I'm in the health and well-being industry. I provide women leaders resources to reduce stress so they can take time off guilt-free.

Last year I migrated my list to AC. Currently, my list is pretty small, however when I was researching email provides, AC stood out for features I wanted long term for my business growth.

When I had my initial set up meeting the light bulb clicked for me, at its core this is a database. In normal entrepreneurial speak it's just referred to as your list. However, I have a database background and it was such a gamer changer for me to realize the true power of using an email provider.

Over the last several months, I've had a lot of fun creating my own automation sequences. And having small list has given me a chance to chance to "play" with AC features with less risk than having a huge list.

At my core, I love, love helping women leaders improve their well-being, but having a small way to keep playing in the database world is fun. And even better it helps my business become stronger. I love seeing what others are up to in the community and I may chime in if I have a suggestion.

To my fellow entrepreneurs, even if you don't have database background, you can do this! Use the templates provided and pop-in into the community.

• @tarawilken Thank you for doing the work that you do, and thank you for being an ActiveCampaign customer!

• Hi all!

I'm Thora and I have just been tasked with content management for my boss's small business. You know how it is; small business means we all wear many hats! I'm pretty new to all this, but I'm finding the tools very intuitive. Learning is kinda my jam, so I'm excited to interact and learn in the community.

Nice to meet you all!

• Cindy
    edited March 11

Hello!

My name is Cindy. I have been an Organizing Expert for the past 14 years and my business has been mostly in person. I am moving my business online as a Productivity and Organizing Strategist. At this point and time, I am the one doing all of the admin work, so I am hoping that by joining the community I learn from all of you.

I look forward to being a part of the community!

• Hello Community!

I'm Michelle, from NextLesson, and we are in the Ed Tech industry, specifically serving schools, districts, and individual teachers. We joined AC two years ago and have grown our contacts here more than previously. We love automation for onboarding, webinar invites/follow-up, sales, and newsletter type outreach. We have some wishes for the CRM, but are working with it for now. We integrate AC with Stripe, Zapier, WebinarJam, and are looking at some others.

I'm looking for more reporting to help us grow so would love to connect with people who are creating their own reports.

I'm excited to be here!

• Lauren from Jersey here. Brand-spankin' new to AC and doing a deep-dive this week to learn all I can.

I'm a BizComm, Project, and Conference Management strategist. I wrap myself around the visions, dreams and ideas of my clients help them come to life. I'm currently a one-man band but growing quickly. The power of ActiveCampaign will help the business soar!

See you around!

• Hello group!

I'm Cassandra from Educational Innovation 360, I help K12 Schools expedite student achievement by providing video reflection feedback for teachers who need support in the classroom. I am doing it myself, exhausted but I have 2 volunteers who are helping share their passions within my platform... I need to do better with my crm but right now, I'm doing the best that I can...

CW

• Nice to meet everyone here! My company has just signed with ActiveCampaign, and I'm excited to get started. We sell software for music producers, and email marketing is an important component of our marketing mix.

We're meeting with our account manager next week to get started implementing the API.

Have a great day!

• Hi! my company, Circle Dynamics Group, is re-launching now into producing online training courses, and ActiveCampaign is an even more important part of our growth strategy than where we were pre-COVID. I was a HubSpot Partner for 5 years, but that ended in 2016 so I'm a little (a lot?) rusty. Love what AC provides, especially the Recipes(!!), and the price is certainly right.

Looking forward to participating here in the Community forum, and also looking forward to the new format for AutomateThat, which I found to be very useful.

And hey, we're based in sunny Prescott, Arizona, so if you're near me, ping me and let's connect :)

• Very excited for this opportunity to learn from some "arm chair" marketing masters (meaning in your own field, not just AC employees. This is such a cool idea! Like Dunder Mifflin Infinity but much, much better! Ha! Thanks for setting this up, it's beautiful and must have taken a ton of work. I look forward to reading, learning and (eventually) sharing some knowledge and ideas about his platform!

• Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin Kerr and I'm the marketing manager for a provider of cloud-based B2B management software. I've been a big fan of ActiveCampaign for the last year that I've been a user I'm and looking forward to meeting everyone and helping where I can in this new forum.

• Hi, Everyone!

My name is Marla Lewis...

...and I'm promoting my upcoming smooth jazz album, SONGBOOK. I'm hardly a techie, but I do have integrations with Zapier, Facebook Ads, ManyChat, and ClickFunnels. I'm looking to streamline all that!

I'm from Long Island, NY, and look forward to stuff we all are working toward: greater engagement and more sales! Here's wishing everyone the best of luck!

Warm regards, Marla

• @Josh_Rizzo Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to record that video. Be sure to check your profile for a special badge :)

• Hi from Switzerland! I've built a list of about 15K contacts with my free newsletter about the America's Cup sailing competition. Now I'm developing an online course about sponsorship for sports other than the big TV sports. Examples: sailing and other Olympic sports.

As a solopreneur I get stretched among all my projects and the tools I use to create content and develop the business.

I'm looking for other Active Campaign users from small businesses to help keep me accountable

Also looking for help on improving my Active Campaign skills - automations, and all the CRM functions!

Cheers,

Jack

• Hi everyone!

I'm Nora, and I'm a romance author. I use AC to send out newsletters to my subscribers (fans/readers), and I'm setting up direct sales of books, audio books, and merch through my website.

Looking forward to connect with others and share best practices.

Nora

• Hi Guys, I'm Dave from the UK. I'm a blogger and a vlogger with my own business.

I've been working online professionally now for 12 years and having tried various different autoresponders, came across Activbe Campaign through my WordPress Thrive Theme Builder and it seems to suit the purpose.

So I'm looking forward to participtaing and learning on here.