Typeform integration without email field
I would like to use Typeform to add tags to my contacts on Activecampaign. To this end, I use the Activecampaign interface.
The thing is, Activecampaign wants an email field.
But I’d like to send forms to people who have already subscribed to my list. Therefore, I fear that adding an email field would complicate things further. People might not understand why I ask them something I already know and they might put a different email address.
Is there a way to bypass that, maybe through Typeform settings?
- 2.8K All Categories
- 3 Getting Started
- 389 General
- 468 Email Marketing
- 743 Marketing Automation
- 18 Digital Marketing
- 147 Deals & CRM
- 201 Releases and Announcements
- 32 New features
- 14 Announcements
- 127 New content
- 10 Latest integrations
- 2 Remembering Z
- 582 Developers
- 241 Integrations
- 6 Early Access - Forms (Closed)
- 34 Early Access - Contact & Deal Management (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Gmail App (Closed)
- 11 Early Access - Shopify & Site Messaging (Closed)